We were created for worship! So we gather for corporate physical worship with careful precautions in place to protect one another.
We urge those who are immune compromised or at risk (See CDC guidelines) or simply uncomfortable publicly gathering to continue to take advantage of our streaming services. For those who choose to attend we ask that you observe the following precautions:
- Please wear a face mask for social interaction. We will have limited number available if you don’t have one. Please email [email protected] if you do not have a mask and need one. Masks are recommended for singing.
- Know how it spreads and wash your hands carefully and regularly
- You should NOT attend if you have been sick or are in a household with sick members. Please review symptom list.
- Enter and Exit through marked doors.
- Avoid hugging and other physical contact (handshaking)
- There will be NO coffee or snacks available
- Please sit together as family groups (move chairs as needed) with safe distance between groups (front & side 6-8 ft).
If you want just the Sermon from last Sunday you can visit our Sermons link to access recent sermons.
Upcoming Oakbrook Opportunities:
Upcoming WORSHIP Meetings:
NOTE OUR NEW WORSHIP TIME 9:30am!
Join us Sundays from 9:30am – 10:40am
Three ways to participate:
> Live at Our Worship Center:
You are welcome to join us in person and worship with us while taking appropriate precautions. Please wear a mask for entry and exit of the building and practice safe practices.
> Facebook Live:
www.facebook.com/OakbrookPCA look for the live feed.
October & November Worship CLICK HERE on Sundays around 9:30am to join us via Zoom.
NOTE YOU WILL NEED TO UPDATE YOUR ZOOM VIEWER: Click here to learn how.
if you are asked for a password use: OCC Please note — we do our best to keep zoom up and running, however, please be patient as it seems that with so many churches streaming there are periodic issues.
You can find outlines to the sermons on our website.
Upcoming PRAYER Meetings:
Prayer Meetings for October 7:00pm EST – ~ 1 hour:
CLICK HERE to join via Zoom on THURSDAY evenings @ 7pm
Matthew Henry’s A Method for Prayer