We were created for worship! So we gather for corporate physical worship with careful precautions in place to protect one another.
We urge those who are immune compromised or at risk (See CDC guidelines) or simply uncomfortable publicly gathering to continue to take advantage of our streaming services. For those who choose to attend we ask that you observe the following precautions:
- Please wear a face mask for social interaction. We will have limited number available if you don’t have one. Please email [email protected] if you do not have a mask and need one. Masks are recommended for singing.
- Know how it spreads and wash your hands carefully and regularly
- You should NOT attend if you have been sick or are in a household with sick members. Please review symptom list.
- Enter and Exit through marked doors.
- Avoid hugging and other physical contact (handshaking)
- There will be NO coffee or snacks available
- Please sit together as family groups (move chairs as needed) with safe distance between groups (front & side 6-8 ft).
If you want just the Sermon from last Sunday you can visit our Sermons link to access recent sermons.
Upcoming Oakbrook Opportunities:
Upcoming PRAYER Meetings:
Upcoming WORSHIP Meetings:
NOTE OUR NEW WORSHIP TIME 9:30am!
SUNDAY WORSHIP May 24, 2020
May 24, 2020 9:30am – 10:40am
Two ways to participate:
> Facebook Live:
www.facebook.com/OakbrookPCA look for the live feed.
CLICK HERE on Sunday May 31 around 9:30 am to join us via ZOOM
if you are asked for a password use: OCC Please note — we had zoom issues last week and only our facebook live feed was working. Hopefully zoom has corrected the issues.
Men’s Study Group
CLICK HERE to join us on Thursday, May 28 at 7pm via ZOOM.US This week we will be discussing CHAPTER 3 “How are you going to change?”
We will be using the book by Tim Chester, “You Can Change“.
Chapter 2 w/ Intro
Study Questions & Daily Devotional
Getty Hymn Sing – Tuesday nights
On Tuesday Nights at 8:15 PM EST, Keith and Kristyn Getty will host a hymn sing on Facebook Live. Grab your family and join them in this time of praise. Visit their Facebook Page.